Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Moon's Landscape Maintenance

I was given the work to create a logo for a new landscaping company in Baton Rouge. After researching Baton Rouge and looking over the needs of the client, these are a few logos I created that I believe represent the company well. These logos have a timeless look yet one that is unique and will stand out from the other landscape companies. In the logos with the tree rings I created my own typeface pairing it with Abadi MT Condensed Light. In it the apostrophe is a moon, referencing back to the name of the company. I left the logos black and white to create a classic look, with the possibility of including color later on in the companies branding and identity. I did make some color pallets that are neutral with a pop of color that I believe work well for this landscape company and could then be applied to the logo. My designs are to be unique and one of a kind that are still traditional in a sense without being cliche to the landscaping subject of the cliche green and tree image.

Check out my work on my behance page:
http://www.behance.net/gallery/Moons-Landscape-Maintenance/9276157

Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. The internet is bogged down with bogus blogs with no real message but the post was fantastic and well worth the read.Thank you for sharing this with me. san diego landscape contractors

    ReplyDelete